Learn how to practise wellness detox teqniques
This course is intended to provide the techniques and approaches to detoxification
commonly used by both natural health practitioners and lay people.
Students will learn detoxification techniques used to maintain good health as well
as how these approaches may be used to address specific health problems.
After successfully completing this course the student should be able
to discuss the relationship between health and the presence or absence of toxicity,
discuss supplemental foods and herbs that are appropriate for detoxification,
explain various methods of detoxification.
IMPORTANT: This course created
– after reading 10,000 pages
– after researching 1500 internet pages
– 3000 hours of practise
– 250 hours of lecturing internationally
– 250 hours of collaborating with natural health practitioners
– after attending 10 international congresses
- Duration 1 week weeks
- Language English
- Students No student enrolled
- Assessments Self
- Categories Certificate
0.00 average based on 0 ratings