Welcome to Behavioural Iridology. In this short complementary course we are actually analyze how to evaluate the condition of the nervous system and its psychosomatic relations to health and wellness.
In detail we will learn:
– How a brain injury is reflected to iris
– How to evaluate multiple sclerosis, oligophrenia, schizophrenia, and psychopathy through the iris
– How to evaluate migraines and brain circulation
– How to calculate mental ability, fatigue, acquired intelligence, pressure of ego, acquired cognition, and sensory locomotion
– Finally how to evaluate disturbances in sexual impulse, in the spinal cord , pineal gland and hypophysis.
I am very sure that you re already excited so let’s start.
NOTE: in order to follow this course you must successfully followed the iridology course.
- Duration 1 week weeks
- Language English
- Students No student enrolled
- Assessments Self
- Categories Certificate
0.00 average based on 0 ratings